The customer’s perception of quality service is the formation in his mind of a sensuous image of the differences between the expected and actually received service with the subsequent evolution of this image into the emotional mood. The assessment of the quality of service is based on his perception and consists of the formation in his mind of a positive or negative impression. Enterprises have the opportunity to improve the quality of work with the help of customer satisfaction survey questions for the service industry. A lot of information about satisfaction questionnaire you can find here walgreenslistens survey.
There are 25 the best customer service survey questions. With these questions the customer can easily to estimate the level of service or the quality of products of own company:
- Did our service meet your expedition?
- Are you satisfied with the working time of the enterprise?
- Would you buy from us again?
- How did you know about our company?
- Would you recommend us to your friends or relatives?
- Did you like our service?
- Are you satisfied with the process of communication with our company?
- What do you think about the price of our product/service?
- What do you think about the level of competence of the staff?
- Are you satisfied with the speed of service?
- What do you like most about our company?
- What can we improve for you?
- How often do you use our product or service?
- How did you know about us?
- Why did you choose our service/product?
- Are you satisfied with the relation of price and quality of our product/service?
- How professional is our company?
- Do you want to become our constant client?
- Are your friends our clients?
- Do you think our company has some disadvantages?
- Are you satisfied with the initiative of the staff?
- What does our product or service you use?
- How much time you use or service/product?
- Are you satisfied with the level of benevolence of our staff?
- Did you have some bad experience using our product/service?
These customer satisfaction survey questions will help you to determine the level of quality of your service or product. Moreover to achieve a high level of service quality you need to develop a strategy and to provide a series of tactical measures to eliminate the identified shortcomings in the actual level of quality.
Running a company you should assess the impact of various factors on the course and results of service processes. There is a need constantly to monitor the quality of service. Very important is to make optimal decisions in the process of selecting goals, strategies and solving problems arising in the operation of service.
With feedback survey questions you will exactly know what people like and dislike using your product or service. The customer satisfaction survey is a good solution to find out the drawbacks of your company and fix it. Do not doubt that you can have a truly high-level service that fully meets the highest needs and demands of consumers.